Khoya Custard Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Khoya Custard Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Khoya Custard Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Khoya Custard Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This creamy khoya custard is delicious and very easy-to-make. Garnish it with your favorite nuts and fruits.
- Milk 1 liter
- Whole Dried milk 1 cup
- Custard powder 4 tbsp
- Ready red jelly 1 packet
- Pineapple 1 cup
- Fruit cocktail 1 cup
- Finely cut almonds 50 grams
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cream 1 packet
- Vanilla essence few drops
- Fine Vermicelli 1 cup
- Boil the milk then add sugar and custard powder. Dissolve and cook till the mixture until it thickens.
- Add cream and fried vermicelli.
- Add these in a bowl and garnish it with chopped almonds, whole dried milk, jelly cubes, fruit cocktail and serve it.