Khoya Zarda Recipe | Quick Recipes
Khoya Zarda is a desi traditional rice dessert that taste irresistible. Try it to believe it.
- Boiled sela rice ½ kg
- Cardamom 3
- Clove 4-6
- Sugar ½ kg
- Whole dried milk 250 grams
- Mix dry fruits as required
- Tutti frutti as required
- Orange peel 4 tbsp
- Clarified butter ½ cup
- Cardamom 3-4
- Yellow color as required
- Screw pine essence 1-2 drops
- Sterling silver leaf 1
- Cloves 3-4
- Water as required
- Water 2 cups
- Add cloves, cardamom and yellow color in rice and boil them until rice are fully done. Then strain rice from water and leave them aside.
- Now heat clarified butter in a pan; fry cardamom and cloves in it.
- Then add sugar and 2 cups of water.
- When it starts to boil and sugar melts, then add in rice.
- When sugar syrup got absorbed then add screw pine essence and let it simmer.
- When it gets done then mix in half of whole dried milk and dish it out.