Khoya Zarda Recipe | Quick Recipes
Mar 21, 2023 at 03:05 AM (GMT -04:00)
Check out the Khoya Zarda Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Khoya Zarda Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Khoya Zarda Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Khoya Zarda is a desi traditional rice dessert that taste irresistible. Try it to believe it.
- Boiled sela rice ½ kg
- Cardamom 3
- Clove 4-6
- Sugar ½ kg
- Whole dried milk 250 grams
- Mix dry fruits as required
- Tutti frutti as required
- Orange peel 4 tbsp
- Clarified butter ½ cup
- Cardamom 3-4
- Yellow color as required
- Screw pine essence 1-2 drops
- Sterling silver leaf 1
- Cloves 3-4
- Water as required
- Water 2 cups
- Add cloves, cardamom and yellow color in rice and boil them until rice are fully done. Then strain rice from water and leave them aside.
- Now heat clarified butter in a pan; fry cardamom and cloves in it.
- Then add sugar and 2 cups of water.
- When it starts to boil and sugar melts, then add in rice.
- When sugar syrup got absorbed then add screw pine essence and let it simmer.
- When it gets done then mix in half of whole dried milk and dish it out.
Khoya Zarda Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Khoya Zarda Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs .