Lahori Nan Khatai Recipe
Check out the Lahori Nan Khatai Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Lahori Nan Khatai Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Lahori Nan Khatai Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Ghee 7 ounces
- Caster sugar 6 ounces
- Flour 8 ounces
- Gram flour2 ounces
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Baking soda ½ tsp
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Roasted almonds½ to ¾ cup
- Egg yolk 2 for brushing
- Beat ghee and sugar together with cardamom powder till light and fluffy.
- Sieve together flour, baking powder, gram flour and baking soda.
- Fold these in the ghee mixture with roasted almonds.
- Roll the dough and cut into nan khatais with cookie cutter.
- Put on a greased baking tray brush with egg yolk, and bake it on 190 degree C for 15 minutes.
Lahori Nan Khatai Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Lahori Nan Khatai Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.