Malai Kabab Recipe
Check out the Malai Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Malai Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Malai Kabab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Undercut long pasanday ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ripe papaya grinded 1 tbsp heaped
- Green chilies 1 tsp grinded
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp grinded
- Mint leaves 12 grinded
- Salt 1 tsp
- Malai ½ cup
- Eggs 2 separated
- Wheat flour as required to roll kababs
- Oil for frying
- Grind together green chilies, coriander and mint, marinate beef with ginger garlic,
- Add grinded green paste, rip papaya, salt and malai for 1 hour, put the kababs on wooden skewers
- Press firmly around the skewers to give shape of long kabab.
- Roll in wheat flour, dip in stiffly beaten eggs,
- Shallow fry in oil for 10 minutes on low flame.
Malai Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Malai Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.