Peshawari Murgh Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Peshawari Murgh Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Peshawari Murgh Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Peshawari Murgh Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken (16 pieces) 1 kg
- Ginger (chopped) 1 tbsp heaved
- Garlic (chopped) 1 tbsp heaved
- Onion (chopped) 2
- Red Pepper (crushed) 3 tsp
- Salt 1½ tsp
- All Spice Powder 1 tsp
- Coriander (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Cumin (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes (sliced) 4
- Yogurt ½cup
- Coriander Leaves 4 tbsp
- Green Chilies (chopped) 4
- Pomegranate Seeds (ground) 1 tsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onion and fry till transparent.
- Add chicken with chopped ginger garlic all the spices and tomato.
- Cook chicken until tender. Add yogurt. Fry well until oil comes on top.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chilies.
Peshawari Murgh Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Peshawari Murgh Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.