Peshawari Vegetable Kabab Recipe
Check out the Peshawari Vegetable Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Peshawari Vegetable Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Peshawari Vegetable Kabab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Potatoes (boiled) ½ kg
- Carrots (grated) 2
- Dill (finely chopped) 2 bunch
- Green Chilies (crushed) 6
- Peas (peeled) ½ cup
- Pod Seam 8
- Cumin (roasted & ground) 1 tsp
- Black Pepper (crushed) 1 tsp
- Red Pepper 9crushed) 1 tbsp
- Rice Flour 3 tbsp
- Egg Whites 2
- Bread Crumbs as required
- Salt to taste
- Lemons 2
- Coriander Leaves 1 bunch
- Oil (for frying) as required
- Add peas , seam in a chopper and chop well.
- Mash boiled potatoes.
- Make kababs wiby mixing boiled potatoes, peas, seam mixture with lemon juice, green chilies, carrots, coriander , cumin, black pepperand rice flour.
- Dip in egg white, roll in crumbs and fry.
Peshawari Vegetable Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Peshawari Vegetable Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.