Skin Benefits by Eating Dates
Skin Benefits dates
Besides being one of the sweet fruits of the world, dates are loaded with vitamins A, B1, B2, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and magnesium. These contribute to overall health, including skin health.
The advantages dates for skin are as follows:
Improves skin elasticity:
• Dates are a good source of vitamin C and vitamin P. These help improve skin elasticity.
• They also enrich the subcutaneous tissue, making your skin soft and smooth.
• Therefore, the right intake dates can combat various skin problems and strengthen elasticity of the skin.
• Free radicals damage the skin cells, causing premature aging of the skin. Vitamin C present in dates helps resist oxidation.
• It also prevents the accumulation of melanin in your body, reducing lines and wrinkles.
• Red dates have been considered a herbal elixir of life. They are famous for enrichment and replacement of blood, giving it a youthful look.
• Vitamin B, which is beneficial for the skin.
• Deficiency of this vitamin can lead to various skin problems.
• Being a natural source of vitamin B, dates can help eliminate skin problems such as stretch marks.
Benefits of dates oil:
• The oil extracted from dates is loaded with dates nutritional value.
• Also they contain antimicrobial properties that make it an ideal oil for treating skin problems.
• Actually, it is a secular folk remedy for regeneration and rejuvenation of aging skin, cuts and scars.