Fajita Spaghetti Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Fajita Spaghetti Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Fajita Spaghetti Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Fajita Spaghetti Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Boneless Chicken (cut into strips) 300 gms
- Capsicum (cut into strips) 1 pc
- Onion (cut into strips) 1 medium size
- Tomato (cut into strips) 2 pcs
- Cooking Oil 4 tbsp
- Water 3 cups
- Corn Flour 2 tbsp
- Garlic chopped 1 tbss
- Bake Parlor Spaghetti, Bake parlor Masala Mixed Sachet (inside the packet)
- Boil Bake Parlor Spaghetti in boiling salted water for 5-7 minutes or cook till tender but still firm to the bite.
- Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Mix 1 tbsp of oil and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add chicken and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add bake parlor spice Mix sachet and fry for a minute.
- Mix corn flour in water and pour it in the pan while constantly mixing.
- Add capsicum, onion and cook for a minute.
- Now add strips of tomatoes and toss all the ingredients with Bake Parlor Spaghetti.
- Serve hot.
Fajita Spaghetti Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Fajita Spaghetti Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.