Hung Curd Choc Cups Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Hung Curd Choc Cups Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Hung Curd Choc Cups Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Hung Curd Choc Cups Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Yogurt 4 1/2 cups
- Powdered sugar 2 1/2 cups
- Dark chocolate 3/4 cup
- Cream 6 tablespoons
- Almonds (toasted and slivered) 15
- Tie yogurt in the muslin cloth and hang for few hours to drain out the whey.
- In summer, it should preferably be hung in the refrigerator.
- Transfer the hung yogurt into a mixing bowl and add powdered sugar.
- Mix well till sugar is totally dissolved.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler till smooth and cool slightly.
- Add in cream and continue to whisk till well blended.
- Pour this mixture into the yogurt mixture in circles to get a marbled effect.
- Do not mix completely. Chill and serve sprinkled with toasted almond slivers.
Hung Curd Choc Cups Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Hung Curd Choc Cups Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.