KARELA GOSHT Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the KARELA GOSHT Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best KARELA GOSHT Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check KARELA GOSHT Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
KARELA GOSHT recipe is the most favorite of all. It is to be cooked by renowned Pakistani chef by Shireen Anwar with a different style only on Masala TV live cooking program “Masala Mornings”.
- Mutton half kg
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric half tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Whole spices 1 tbsp
- Sliced onion 2 + 2
- Oil half cup + half cup
- 3 sliced tomatoes
- Green chilies 6 cut into length wise slices
- Karela half kg pealed sliced boiled and fried
- Boil mutton with ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili, turmeric, dhania powder, whole spices, 2 sliced onion and 2 cups water.
- Cover and cook till tender.
- Cut karelas into slices rubbed with salt.
- Leave it for 1 hour. Wash well and squeeze and dry.
- Fry in oil till light golden.
- Remove karela and add the same oil to the mutton fry well.
- Add chopped tomatoes, 2 sliced onion and green chilies and fry well.
- Cover and cook on low flame till done.
- Karela Gosht is ready to serve with roti.
Enjoy the yummy Karela Gosht recipe with family at tonight’s dinner. For more gosht recipes, chicken recipes, mutton recipes, beef recipes, meat recipes and sabzi recipes, keep browsing Masala TV.
KARELA GOSHT Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete KARELA GOSHT Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.