This 30 minute Beef Stroganoff has juicy beef and mouthwatering taste, Try it and you will love it Watch this Masala TV […]Read More »
Nuggets with Dip by Zarnak Sidhwa
- Boneless chicken breasts 2
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Fresh parsley 2 tsp
- Thyme 1 tsp
- Egg 1
- Breadcrumbs 1 cup
- Oil for deep-frying
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Paprika powder 1 tsp
- Slice chicken breasts into bite size pieces and put in a bowl.
- Add salt, lemon juice, 1 tsp chopped parsley and thyme.
- Rub the pieces well and set aside to marinate.
- Break egg in a bowl and beat well.
- Add this to the marinated chicken and mix well.
- Spread breadcrumbs on a plate.
- Coat marinated chicken pieces evenly in breadcrumbs and deep-fry in hot oil till golden and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- To make dip, combine mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, paprika powder and mix well.
- Add 1 tsp chopped parsley and mix well.
- Garnish crispy chicken pieces with little chopped parsley and serve hot with prepared dip.
More From Masala TV
Try this Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich recipe with homemade teriyaki sauce and share your feedback. It’s easier than you think! Watch this [&hellipRead More »
These buffalo chicken bites are simple and fast, and you can find the ingredients in any grocery store. Watch this […]Read More »
Malted milk cake topped with Chocolate Malt Frosting, this cake is moist and delicious and soon it will be one […]Read More »