Beef Haleem Recipe | Chef Zubaida Tariq In Handi
Check out the Beef Haleem Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Beef Haleem Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Beef Haleem Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Wheat ½ kg
- Beef 1 kg
- Yellow Lentil (boiled) 1 cup
- Oil/ Clarified Butter 1 cup
- Onions 3
- All Spice(ground) 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Soda Bicarbonate ¼ tsp
- Coriander (ground) 1-1/2 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mint Leaves (finley chopped) 1 bunch
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped) 1 bunch
- Clarified Butter/ Oil 2 cups
- Onions (finely chopped) 2
- Lemons 4
- Green Chilies (finely chopped) 6
- All Spice 1 tbsp
- Cumin (roasted & ground) 1 tbsp
- Ginger (finely chopped) 2 tbsp
- Wash beef and boil with 3 cups of water on a medium flame.
- Add in 1 cup oil, 1 tsp turmeric , 1 tsp red chili powder, salt, 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tbsp red chili powder, salt, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp all spice powder and 3 chopped onion.
- When the water dries, add in ½ cup yogurt and cook it.
- Wash and soak Wheat in water for 3-4 hours and the cook it in fresh water, add in 2 tbsp oil and keep on stirring it with a wooden spoons, add in ½ tsp soda bi carbonate and cook it.
- Add in chicken with 2 cups water and cook till everything combines together.
- Blend boiled gram lentil and add it in the chicken mixture.
- Cook it for 15 minutes.
- Add in chopped green coriander, mint leaves, lemon, green chilies and cumin seeds, all spice powder and chopped ginger.
- Simmer it and in the end, heat 2 cups of oil and add in 3 chopped onion, golden brown it and add it in haleem.
- Serve hot.
Beef Haleem Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Beef Haleem Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.