Kutae Huae Kebab Recipe
Check out the Kutae Huae Kebab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Kutae Huae Kebab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Chef Zakir at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Kutae Huae Kebab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Undercut beef 1/2kg
- Yogurt 125g
- Whole Red chili 5-6
- Green chilies 2-3
- Crushed red chilies 1tsp
- Turmeric 1tsp
- Crushed cumin 1tsp
- Crushed coriander 1tsp
- Onion 1
- Coriander 1/4bunch
- Egg 1
- Flour 2tbsp
- Gram flour 1tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1tbsp
- All spice powder 1/2tsp
- Desiccated coconut 2tbsp
- Finely chopped almonds and pistachios 50g
- Oil 2tbsp
- Water 1/2cup
- Oil 2tbsp
- Ina wok heat 2tbsp oil and add 1tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Fry for a few minutes
- Add ½ kg beef undercut pieces and cook until the water given out by the meat dries and the latter becomes tender
- Add 2-3 green chilies , 5-6 red chilies , 125g yogurt,1tsp crushed cumin
- Add 1tsp crushed coriander,1 chopped onion, ¼ bunch chopped coriander
- Add 1/2tsp all spice powder,2tbsp desiccated kebab,2tbsp flour,1tbsp gram flour and one egg
- Add ½ cup water, cover and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and cook until the water dries.
- Turn the flame off and crush the meat .
- Add the flour, gram flour and a beaten egg.
- Shape the mixture into round kebabs and shallow fry until golden brown
Kutae Huae Kebab Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Kutae Huae Kebab Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Chef Zakir at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Chef Zakir.