- Beef mince 1 kg
- Buck Wheat ½ kg
- Onion chopped 2
- Soya chopped 4 bunch
- Oil 1 cup
- Sweet soda pinch
- Yellow lentil ½ cup
- Red lentil ½ cup
- Bengal gram ½ cup
- Rice ½ cup
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- All spice powder ½ tbsp
- Red chilli powder 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Masala for topping:
- Green coriander chopped 1 bunch
- Mint chopped 1 bunch
- Lemon 6
- Green chilli chopped 8 to 10
- White cumin roasted crushed 2 tbsp
- All spice powder 2 tbsp
- Ginger chopped 4 tbsp
- For bhaggar:
- Onion chopped 4
- Oil as required
- Soak ½ kg of buck wheat in water, and then boil it with2 tbsp of oil.
- When it starts to break open add baking soda in it.
- After boiling the Bengal gram blend it in blender.
- Now boil the red lentils and yellow lentils together and blend them.
- Boil the rice as well.
- Take a deep pan and put 1 kg beef mince, 2 chopped onion, 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp of turmeric, 2 tbsp of red chili powder, salt to taste and oil and cook it for 10 to 15 minutes and then add buck wheat.
- Cook until a uniform consistency is reached .
- Now, put Soya sauce , ½ tbsp of all spice powder, 8 to 10 green chilies.
- Now add all three lentils and rice .
- Cover and simmer on a low flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and mint leaves.
Shola Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Shola Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.