• Recipe Name: Omurice Recipe • Dated: 16 September 2018 • Host Name: Kiran Khan • Show Name: Lively Weekends […]Read More »
Surprising Signs Of Depression – Be Aware!
In recent years, the emphasis and recognition of mental illness being just as harmful as a physical ailment has surely increased. One of the most common and recurring mental illnesses is depression, and is not to be taken lightly. Different people display different signs and symptoms, though most may be fairly common between patients, there are others that are unique to each case.
1. Thinking Or Speaking More Slowly Than Usual:
If you have depression, your executive thinking processes may slow down, making it more difficult for you to perform simple tasks such as how to drive or cook.
2. Constipation or Diarrhea:
Most people function under the belief that depression only affects your brain, but actually it can affect your whole body.
3. Feeling Guilty:
Depression dampens a person’s reasoning and problem-solving functions which is why is why a person can feel unrealistically negative about himself, feel guilty or responsible for things that he might not truly believe if the depression wasn’t active.
4. Losing Pleasure In Your Interests And Hobbies:
For the symptom to meet the criteria towards a diagnosis of major depression, a person must have had a significant reduction in level of interest of pleasure in most activities, nearly every day for a two-week period of time
5. Change In Menstrual Cycle:
When you’re feeling depressed, anxious or stressed your whole body shuts down including your reproductive cycle. When this happens signals that are supposed to be sent to your ovaries are absent, and your ovulation cycle will either be delayed or stopped completely to cause absent or late periods.
6. Unexplained Aches And Pains:
Persistent pain typically keeps depressed people from regaining full function in their personal and professional lives and increases the risk of suicide
Depressed individuals may suffer from a range of insomnia symptoms, including difficulty falling asleep), difficulty staying asleep un-refreshing sleep, and daytime sleepiness.
8. Weight Loss or Gain:
Significant, sudden, unexplainable weight gain or weight loss may indicate depression
9. Feeling Irritated:
Irritability is already seen as a diagnostic indicator in several psychiatric disorders.
Some men also feel very anxious when they become depressed. You feel on edge all the time, worried, fearful, and may find it hard to go out or to face people.
In order to deal with depression, you may want to :
- Aim for 8 hours of sleep a night
- Try exercising
- Expose yourself to sunlight
- Care for a pet
- Practice relaxation techniques
More From Masala TV
• Recipe Name: Spicy Mexican Eggs Recipe • Dated: 15 September 2018 • Host Name: Kiran Khan • Show Name: […]Read More »
• Recipe Name: Frittata Recipe • Dated: 15 September 2018 • Chef Name: Chef Tahir Chaudhry • Show Name: Chaska […]Read More »
• Recipe Name: Baisan Kay Parathay Recipe • Dated: 14 September 2018 • Chef Name: Chef Shireen Anwar • Show […]Read More »