Ingredients: Yogurt 1 cup Milk 2 glass Chocolate Sandwich 6 Vanilla Essence few drops Cream ½ cup Sugar ½ cup […]Read More »
Achari Aloo Ki Biryani by Zubaida Tariq
Achari Aloo Ki Biryani by Zubaida Tariq is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Handi” on Masala TV only.
|Chopped Mint Leaves||1 bunch|
|Chopped Green Chilies||8|
|Yellow food color as required|
|Fresh Milk||1 cup|
|Oil/ Clarified Butter||1 cup|
|Rice||2 ½ cup|
|Nigella Seeds||1 tsp|
|Red Chili||1 tsp|
|Roasted Cumin Powder||1 tbsp|
|Salt to taste|
To Boil Rice:
|Chopped Mint leaves few Leaves|
|Salt to taste|
- Boil ½ kg potatoes and cut it into cubes.
- Heat oil and deep fry them.
- Add in chopped onion and fry them till golden brown. Then take them out.
- Add in potatoes in the same oil, add in 1 tsp turmeric, red chili, crushed black pepper, roasted cumin, nigella seeds, chopped green chilies, mint leaves, salt and tamarind paste. Cook it on a low flame. Simmer it.
- Boil some 2 ½ cup of rice with chopped mint leaves, green chilies, black pepper, small cardamom, salt and some water.
- Rice the pan, add in a layer of rice.
- Add in fried and chopped onion.
- Add in the remaining rice and 1 cup milk with yellow food color.
- Add in chopped mint leaves and lemon juice and simmer.
- Achari Aloo Biryani is reday to serve.
Achari Aloo Ki Biryani by Zubaida Tariq is ready to be served among friends and family with joy. For more biryani recipes by Zubaida Tariq, keep browsing Masala TV.
More From Masala TV
Ingredients: Bitter Gourd ½ kg Chopped Onion 4 Crushed Red Chili 1 tbsp Turmeric 1 tsp Ginger, Garlic Paste 1 […]Read More »
Ingredients: Rice 2-1/2 cups Lemons 2 Chopped Carrots 2 Potatoes 3 Chopped Onions 3 Green chilies 6 Sam`s Pods 10 […]Read More »