Stuffed Mince Naan Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Stuffed Mince Naan Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Stuffed Mince Naan Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Stuffed Mince Naan Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Flour 4 cups
- Crushed Garlic 4 tbsp
- Baking Powder 1 tsp
- Baking Soda ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Milk 1 ½ cups
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves (chopped) 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Oil 2tbsp
- Butter 3 ounce
- Garlic Powder a pinch
- Ingredients for Filling:
- Mince ½ kg
- Ginger Garlic 1 tbsp
- Raw Papaya 1 tbsp
- Bihari Masala ½ packet
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies (chopped) 2
- for Mince:
- Marinate mince with all the given ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Cook beef until done.
- Method for Naan:
- Make the dough by mixing all together and knead into a medium soft dough.
- Apply little oil on dough, cover with a damp cloth, leave it for 1 hour.
- Punch dough with your hands, divide the dough into 2 portions.
- Melt butter, flatten each ball between your palms, apply melted butter and dust with flour.
- Roll into a ball and again keep for 15 minutes.
- Pre heat oven to 25 degrees.
- Roll each ball on a flat surface into a big rectangle.
- Put on a greased try.
- Out filling along the center.
- Use a knife to make slits sideways and make braided bread.
- brush with butter and garlic powder.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Stuffed Mince Naan Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Stuffed Mince Naan Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.