Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe | Quick Recipe
Check out the Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This authentic thai recipe of Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce is just wow! Give it a try, you will be surprised how easy it is.
For marination ingredients:
- Chicken 400 grams
- Red curry paste 1 tbsp
- Curry powder 1tbsp
- Brown sugar 1 tsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Coconut rice as required
Ingredients for Peanut sauce:
- Peanut butter ½ cup
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Thai red curry pastes1 tbsp
- Coconut rice ½ cup (serving)
- Water as required
- Lemon juice as per requirement
Ingredients for Thai dipping sauce:
- Tamarind sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp
- Fish Sauce 1 tsp
- Spring onion 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Red chili powder 1/2 tbsp
- Crushed Peanuts 1 tbsp
Ingredients for garnishing:
- Cucumber as per requirement
- Chopped peanuts as per requirement
- Peanut sauce as per requirement
- Lemon slices as per requirement
- Green coriander as per requirement
- Red whole spices as per requirement
- Spring onion as per requirement
- Add all the ingredients for chicken marination and leave it for 2 to 3 hours.
- Pierce the chicken in skewer sticks and grill it.
- Now for peanut sauce mix all its ingredients together in a pan on the stove until smooth. Take it off flame.
- For the Thai dipping sauce mix all its ingredients together and serve it with the chicken.
- After this serve with chicken satay, coconut rice, peanut sauce and lemon slices.
- Then garnish with chopped peanut and green coriander.
Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs .