Kashmiri Pulao Recipe
Check out the Kashmiri Pulao Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Kashmiri Pulao Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Kashmiri Pulao Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Cinnamon stick 1/2 inch piece
- Cloves 5
- Green cardamoms 5
- Black cardamoms 5
- Caraway seeds 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger 1/2 inch piece
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tbsp
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Kashmiri red chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Rice 2 cups
- Onions 2 (sliced)
- Sugar 1/2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Grind cinnamon, cloves, black and green cardamoms, caraway seeds
- Add ginger and turmeric, till fine and mix it with the yoghurt and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the ground masala.
- Set aside. In another pan heat oil and fry the sliced onion till golden brown.
- Take out half of the fried onions and keep aside.
- Add the mutton pieces and fry.
- Add the masala and mix.
- Now add salt and let the mutton cook with enough water till done.
- Take out the mutton pieces and measure the gravy.
- It should be almost double the quantity of rice.
- If needed you can add boiling water.
- Put the soaked rice in the mutton gravy along with the mutton and sugar and cook till the rice is done.
- Garnish with fried onions and serve hot.